Monday, June 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZASTER-BUDDY!


Zastrow, my 2nd CCI puppy, just turned 5 years old on June 9th! Woohoo. I couldn't post it while I was gone because I was at Disneyland but I was thinking of him. I got to see him at Sunke's graduation and he looked so handsome. He's getting some grey on his face but he's still my sweet little man. This is him at the 50th anniversary of Disneyland, such a cutie. He of course got a brand new Nylabone from me. 

He "sent" me this message after he received his new toy:
Hi KC,
Thank you so much for my birthday present. I love it, I keep it with me at all times so no one else gets to play with it. It was so much fun seeing you at CCI I hope to see you again the next time your in Santa Rosa.
Love, hugs and kisses
Zastrow

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Zaster!!