Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Family Reunion 2009

On June 13th the family met at Davis Park in Modesto. This was an unusual family reunion because the family usually goes camping but this year we met at a park and my Great-Uncle Ralph's family was included. 
First is a picture of my dogs. They came to the reunion and most people noted how soft Belle's coat is and how well behaved they are. They are just adorable right?
Below is my Grandpa and his brother Ralph. The left is grandpa and on the right is Uncle Ralph. 
My Uncle Doug volunteered to barbeque and they did an awesome job. Then again, we will eat anything. We had chicken, hot dogs, and tri-tip; and enough of it to feed a small army. 
The family at the trough. We can eat like there is no tomorrow. We had Jan's WONDERFUL potato salad and macaroni salad. There was also a lot of fruit, chips, bacon baked beans, vegetarian chili, rolls, corn, and lots to drink. For dessert there were two cakes. We didn't even get CLOSE to eating it all. I sacrificed myself and took home the watermelon, chicken, and iced tea. I did it for the family. 
Like with every family reunion we took a group photo. You can see Belle and Genevieve off to the side with me. 
Joe's going through an identity crisis. He couldn't even figure out his own name. The sad part is that not a single tag says his name on it. 
A bunch of the cousins hanging out on the hill. 

No comments: