Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunke is Gone

As most of you well know Sunke went on to Advanced training about two weeks ago, on November 15th. Needless to say it was a very bad day. I can finally talk about it two weeks later. I know he is ready to be a big boy now but it doesn't make me miss him any less. He was still one of the biggest boys there and was one of the best behaved (IMO). We also got to see his sister, Suki, who looked NOTHING like my boy. Below is his "slide" from the slideshow. 

In other news: I can't figure out why some people still ask "How was giving him back?" or "Do you miss him?" It irritates me. Of course I miss him and it wasn't fun! He was half the reason I got out of bed every morning for the past year (the other half is Belle). He is my boy. I even had one woman in one of my classes ask "Where is he?" Everyone except her apparently knew.  ::eyeroll:: And of course I burst into tears right there in the middle of class.  That made me so mad, good thing she was two tables away. 

One  good highlight of the day is that we got to see PISMO!!! (and his human, Ty). He looked so good and still obeys. Ty is a the best "dad" to 'Mo. 
During turn-in I thought Vieve would lose her hair. She was going to need puppy-Rogaine EVERYONE had to pet her and they loved the little sling I carry her around in. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

That group pic is great! WHoever took that is an AWESOME photographer!

Madison said...

I love you Christmas photo! You new pup looks so much like her brother Gilly! :)