Friday, December 12, 2008

Good news!!!

Good news on the Sunke front. We got a "letter" from him today saying he was doing great up at CCI and his trainer is Meredith. So far he's made it over the hard part, in my opinion. My two pups that "changed careers" had called me by this point. Zastrow for medical problems and Pismo had behavior problems. So I'm holding out hope for him. He's such a smart boy! 

I got my Christmas gift from Lacey's new mom, Caren. It's a calendar of all these wonderful photos of that awesome girl doing what she does best. I loved showing these to my friends and colleagues, it helps them to understand exactly what my dogs are working towards. And of course Lacey is just so cute! Photos of her doing anything make me happy! Pismo (Ty) was also kind enough to send Belle a Christmas present. I have been working on their gifts but haven't sent them out yet. I've been lazy. 

Genevieve is turning into quite the handful. She's got such a personality. She reminds me a lot of a young Yancie or what Lacey must have been like as a puppy. She's got a stubborn streak a mile wide and wants to be the top dog. Belle, surprisingly, has on problem with this!

In my front, I have a Wii now and Wii Fit and love it!!! So much fun! I don't think it will help anyone lose weight but it sure is fun. I took the RICA too, not fun.

And the best news of all...

 *drumroll*

School is OUT!!!! 
(and I'm almost done with my TPA)! 
On to student teaching... 
(hopefully with Mr. Hulin).

No comments: