Monday, April 19, 2010

Genevieve's Report


Genevieve is in Advanced Training right now and I FINALLY got her progress report! (I asked for it after a while and they found it. :eyeroll:)

She is doing great though! Woo. They say she is highly motivated. (That dog would run into high traffic for a treat.) She has "low response" to "novel stimuli". Really? Once you've lived in my house for a few months and done everything she's done there's nothing that shocks you after a while. LOL. She is still up for a breeder and is in good health. She doesn't like correction but that's normal to me, she's a sensitive dog. She also plays well with others! I don't think any of my dogs have been marked "plays well with other dogs" in the first report. I think it's because I don't let them play with other dogs a lot because I don't have many dogs in the area that I trust. Now that I have Belle though she helps determine polite play for the puppies.

Belle is doing great and Weather is just excited to be alive. I don't think that dogs tail EVER stops wagging. It's odd.



Weather graduated from "Petsmart" last week. I take her there for socialization and she gets to work around other dogs. However, she trains at a totally different level than the other dogs. I think I will enroll Belle in the next course so that Wei-Wei has someone else who trains at her level. One cool thing they do is they give us a little hat to "graduate" with. She's cute right? And, of course, she is the most compliant dog about wearing the hat.

I am also growing plants! I am working on making the backyard more dog friendly. Here's my gnome guarding my little plants.

No comments: