Saturday, January 2, 2010

Once more into the fray...


I have again decided to take the plunge. I was called on the 30th and was told they had a puppy ready to be placed on the 5th of January. Her name is... Weather II. She is a beautiful black lab puppy out of Thistle II and Terrence. Thistle is half-sister to Pismo (my 3rd dog), so this dog is a niece to 'Mo. I'm not sure of Terrence's lineage though.

When I heard I was getting a puppy from this litter I was so excited I didn't even ask the puppy's litter letter or name. However my mom was quick to search for the litter on the CCI websites and found the litter and pictures. It was the "W" litter. I was worried because my mom interpreted the print out as having only one female in the litter and her name was... Williamette. I was in an instant panic, thinking I had again picked up a dog with one of my cousin's name. I mean, what were the odds? I called back CCI and asked for her name. She is definetly Weather. ::phew::

And here she is!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Soso cute! I love the last photo! What and interesting name she has!