Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Princess Trip 2009: Dogs

We stayed at the Residence Inn: Mariott, the same room we stayed in during Christmas. It also had the added benefit of being very dog-friendly and having Belle's balcony. She loves to sit out there. I can tell they stayed their too long (2 weeks during Christmas) because they went straight upstairs to our room, completely ignoring the other room. LOL. We only stayed 5 days so it was a pretty short trip and there are not as many photos as I would like to have. *sigh*
 
This is Belle relaxing on the bed. Such a sweet puppy.
Genevieve was a little scared by Mickey but she recovered. He was very welcoming.
I could tell Minnie was frightened by my tiny little Diva because she didn't even look at her. I always seem to run into the Minnie that just happens to be afraid of dogs. Diva was strangely not frigtened but curious about Minnie. 
Pluto however thought my Diva was the best. She did not think the same of him. She at first ran but recovered when I held out a treat. 
She was still very shy after we left. I think it had something to do with a giant dog coming at her. 
This is Belle waiting to go on the submarines. It is amazing how she can coordinate all four legs up and down a spiral stair case. That isn't easy for two-leggers. She was very patient while everyone experienced the cartoon fish. 
This is Diva, patiently going on Pooh's Psychedelic Trip. She was nervous getting on every ride but I could see her confidence building. She has four more trips to practice on before turn-in. 

1 comment:

Madison said...

Looks like fun! Diva is getting SO big!!!