Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Portrait

In Disneyland, Belle and I finally got some art done. I have asked at almost every other spot if they would draw or paint Belle. Everyone says no, they don't do dogs. So I figured that I would ask another artist whom does the shadow cut outs. She said she could. I was so excited. She was unbelievably nice too, was coo-ing at Belle, couldn't get over how well-behaved and beautiful Belle is, and didn't get irritated when Belle drooled a little.

 I had to hold a treat to get Belle to stare at me and stay very still. 
 The problem... Belle is trained to look at ME not the treat. So I had a hard time getting into an position where she could stare at me, while I held the treat. The room is VERY small and is taken up mostly by a chair for people to sit in. 


Belle was even good when the evil little girl waiting for her portrait kept poking her with a plastic sword.