Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunke and Genevieve and Belle and Me

I've had Genevieve over a week now and boy, has it been exciting... sort of. She's a mouthy little pup but cute none the less. She will take a lot of my patience. ::sigh:: She has more toys then some children and yet she's not totally happy. She's so cute carrying around her little teddy bear. She's SO tiny! 

Sunke goes back to CCI with me on Saturday. I will be sad to see him go. He is my "big man" and I can't imagine not seeing his calm, dopey look all the time. Only time will tell how things will go for him in Advanced Training. He's a "rough" player with other dogs, but has a very steady temperament. He is quick to train. I think he has a very good shot at making it. He has the drive to learn. I'm sure Belle will miss him too. 

Right now I'm debating getting a Wii fit. They sound like a lot of fun; I highly doubt it can get anyone in shape. The games sound great. With my life style though I highly doubt my dogs will give me any time to myself. When I stretch out on the ground they think it means to come curl up in my lap! If I'm on the treadmill, Belle lays on the tiny space between the treadmill and the couch. It's sad really. I also am trying to get a new sewing machine, the Disney Brother 270. I was too rough on my last machine. 

1 comment:

The York Family said...

Sounds like my photos, hee hee. I can't wait to see them!!